Saturday, March 29, 2008

Revisiting...San Fabian, Pangasinan

With the upcoming gimmick to Hundred Islands, I can’t help but remember all the other places that I have gone so far.

I don’t know why but so far…the PTA, Pangasinan is still the best. The scenery was so romantic and peaceful when I was there. I don’t have a lot of pictures of the place…but really..just imagine a resort, 500 meters away from any traffic. The front yard of the resort (which was wide) was shaded by giant mango trees (they did not have fruits then) and coconuts (I always see them with fruits).Then there’s this aisle with small white flowers on each side.

The first thing that you would notice when you get to the hotel is that it seems to be made of bamboo. It was breezy, even if there was no stand fan or air con running. But of course, I was sweating then because we had to walk the driveway.

It was worth it though. It was my first time to be away from home, with just my boyfriend (giggle, giggle). And I guess what really made it magical was I was with him.

We chose a cabin close to the pools – which was really nice because beyond the pool, you could also get a glimpse of the waves crashing on the beach (sigh).

The cabin was great…not because it was luxurious…but because it had air con (hehehe) and cable TV. And it was a few steps from the restaurant, about 5 steps away from the pool, and 10 steps away from the playground.

It rained on the afternoon but it didn’t matter. The waves looked beautiful, the pool was empty (we had it to ourselves)…and I was in love (sigh).

No comments: