Thursday, December 11, 2008

PROJECT FRENZY

I'm not sure where this restlessness is coming from. Grrrrr. It's like I'm always itching to do something... complete something.
I have just completed the Vigan Scrapbook. Akala ko ok na eh... akala ko eh mejo magpapahinga na yung utak ko sa kakaisip ng kung ano pa ang pwedeng gawin.



Front cover of the scrap book. If you're asking if I designed and made it myself.... you are sooo mistaken. I am not that creative.




First page. In fairness, it took me sometime to look for the appropriate materials that would compliment the "Vigan" theme. I had to make sure that the background paper was not glossy, para di na niya i-out-gloss yung pictures. Tapos I had to look for sticker sets with vintage feel.




Heto na... this is a sample of one of the 18 pages of the scrapbook. The text are all handwritten... by me of course. Hindi ganun kaganda ang handwriting ng aking mahal na nobyo kaya di pwedeng sa kanya. Wakekeke.



This is another of those pages. Tapos ko na siya... at sabi ni Baby, we have to have the Hundred Island pictures printed para daw may gawin ulit ako. Hmmm... I secretly wondered if he just really liked how I did this one or if he just wanted me to be busy so that I'd stop pestering him.


Hayyzzzz.... what to do pa kaya?

No comments: