Thursday, January 28, 2010

1st Entry for 2010

Amazing.
I realized that I had one entry for the year 2009 and that was it.
Parang feeling ko tuloy... napaka-uneventful ng buhay ko ng taong 2009.

That is not true though. I finally got approved for the OMTT role last July 2009. It was also my 1st time to ride on board a plane and be on a place outside of Luzon - Bohol. Oh, and of course, I also won another award, Top Coach for 1st Quarter of 2009.

All in all, I still can't help but feel that my journey last year was one big struggle. It was like... being there... but watching myself from afar at the same time.

Hanep na description ba?

Hehehe. But this year, i want to make it different. I want to make sure that something explosive will happen that will mark a milestone in my life.

Amen.

No comments: