Sunday, October 26, 2008

It Was Not Meant To Be...part 2


Hmmm...someone might be wondering why I'm writing all these. Well, sa totoo lang...I'm not really sure as well. I guess I just wanted these memories off my chest. And me writing it would help me...in one way or another.

The 3 month long tampuhan...

Ali is...was...er...pa'no ko ba sasabihin? Uhmmm...well, mahinhin. I was the girl but he tends to be the civilized one. Our classmates would usually tease him of being gay...I thought so too...but never voiced it out. I did not want to offend him.

One day, isang araw...I made that mistake...hayzzz...

Naglalakad kami papuntang Convention Center noon. We were supposed to watch something...our teachers said that we have to buy tickets and watch it or else wala kaming plus points.
Someone...another classmate...I think Dana was her name...was walking with us then. Since Ali and I joke each other all the time...I did not stop and think before asking him Dana's whispered question: "Bading ba siya?"

He got mad. It was the first time that I saw him mad. Tinapon pa nga niya yung popsicle stick sa akin. Arrrgh! Siyempre ako rin naasar. I was like: "Haler, dude, what's with the violent reaction??!! Just say 'NO'!"

Hindi kami nag-usap ng halos 3 months dahil dun. He refused to talk to me. My pride was too damned precious naman for me to say "I'm sorry".

Wala na akong kasabay umuwi. Wala na akong kaasaran. Wala nang laging nagpapatawa sa akin.

But back then...I didn't really know what I was missing. I thanked the moment when the Adviser rearranged the seat plan again. I made new friends. My world was bigger now...and I thought that I have to be more mature...thus I learned how to go home without holding on to someone anymore.


No comments: