Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mga Bolex na Linya

Linya ko sa unang escalation: "I know this is frustrating, Mr. Mcgurn. And believe me, I would really like to make things better for you. I would just need for you to understand that I would also need time to work on this...and believe me, this is already the fastest way that we have..." > ang "fastest way" na sinasabi ko dito ay 3 business days...pero meron pang mas mabilis...24 hrs...pero as long as kakagat...go!!!

Linya ko sa pangalawang escalation: "I really feel for you Miss Hudson. I know that this can be a headache sometimes...but, the thing is...there is a way out of this. we just have to give the system 3 business days. It is usually 10 business days ma'am...but for you...I'm expediting it already..."
> packsyeeeet!!! Liar, liar!

Kung anu-ano ang mga linyang ginagamit ko sa mga escalations ko....madalas naman gumagana. Salamat sa Diyos.

OMG...mabuti nalang at namulat ako sa mundo ng ka-bolexan sa ABS-CBN. Kung hindi...hay sus! Ini-imagine ko na lang kung pano ako lulusot...tapos dagdagan mo pa ng kums issue? Ay, dead!!!

No comments: