Wednesday, May 14, 2008

He said...She said...



He said:Maybe, it's wrong to say please love me too
'Coz I know you'll never do
Somebody else is waiting there inside for you
Maybe it's wrong to love you more each day
'Coz I know he's here to stay
But I know to whom you should belong

She said:Sa kanya pa rin babalik sigaw, ng damdamin
Sa kanya pa rin sasaya, bulong ng puso ko
Kung buhay pa ang alaala ng ating nakaraan
Ang pagmamahal at panahon alay pa rin sa kanya


He said:Let me lay down beside you
There's something you should know
I pray that you decide to
open your heart and let me show
enchanted worlds of fairy tales
a wonderland of love
these are things that I promise
my promise to you

She said:Now, I know I wasn't thinking before
That's why I'm always ending up with Mr. Wrong
Learning from the past, don't wanna make a mistake
You could be Mr. Right or could be a fake
You know I like you but I don't wanna take the risk
So confused and I don't know how to deal with it
Need some time for awhile before I give my heart away

Blogger: Hay lord! Mister He..your so dense pare! She's still obviously inlove with Mr. Wrong. At ikaw naman Miss She...juice koh! Gumising ka nga! You're so martyr! TSK! Ito ang kantang bagay para sa inyo...

Wowowee sinong di mawiwili
Dahil sa game na to ay di ka magsisisi

Wowowee panalo ang marami
Pagkat walang talo sa wowowee

No comments: