Monday, June 30, 2008

Love Advise (feeling Doctor Holmes)

I've been too involved in updating my blog lately that I have missed in opening my yahoo account for almost a month now. It did not really matter though because I know that most of the emails will be spam. And so I went on ahead and selected "All" and was about to hit on the "Delete " button when one subject caught my eye: "I think my girlfriend is cheating on me...."

I originally thought that it was one of those emails on how to make a male's member longer to prevent their wives and/or girlfriends from cheating (durr...is it a right reserved for men only?). But since my attention was caught, I opened it up.


It was an email from a guy...
He asked that I don't share his email address but it wouldn't really make a difference since I do not have any idea of who he is. I've decided not to ask as well.

As a summary, he stated in his email that he thinks that his girlfriend is cheating on him. 2 months after she entered the call center industry, she started acting strange, distant, always going out with friends, not answering his calls, not even texting as often as before. He also shared that he would often stay up late just waiting for her call or text...or he would also sometimes wait for her outside, hidden in the shadows...paranoid that the girlfriend is going home with someone else


To Mr. Email Sender, if your reading this, I have 2 things to tell you.
1st is I want you to understand that the Call Center Industry has a rare kind on environment. Due to the fact that we often stay up at night and sleep all day, we tend to lose contact with our social network who has normal working hours. Thus the tendency to form bonds and relationships with people who would understand the nature of our job. I am not saying nor justifying the idea that your girlfriend has the right to cheat on you -- if she's really cheating on you.

2nd thing is....waiting outside? Hidden? HALEERRR!!!

Dude, according to a wise friend...there are only 2 reasons why a girl or a guy would cheat on their significant other. One is because of sex...the other is because of friendship.


So....are you giving her what she wants in bed? Or is it all about your satisfaction? Because, you see...women are very simple creatures...you don't satisfy them...it's ok...but not for long. If someone comes along who is more than willing to give them what they want...then bye bye you go...ESPECIALLY if you are just a boyfriend.

Now, how about your friendship? Do you guys get to talk? Or do you just accuse her every time she does not come home on time? Do you guys have an open communication? Do you guys even have the "trust" factor in your relationship?


And puhleeeeaze. I hope you are really not just staying at home literally waiting for her text. Get a life, dude! It ain't good for a guy to be needy...those are girly stuff supposedly. And stop stalking her!!! Just talk to her and be done with it.
Get yourself together. Once you open this "ghost" thing that has been bothering you with her...you have to remember that it's not the end of the world.

I'm sorry if I offended you....but really, there's no other way of saying it. Don't get too paranoid about the stuff that you read in my blog. I hope you get to read that there's always a "is not necessarily true" disclaimer every after article.

No comments: